Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Middletown Dental, we want you to be an active participant in achieving and maintaining your oral health, and we understand that you may have questions about your treatment. We welcome your questions, and we’ve included answers here to some of the questions we hear most. If you find that your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact our office.
- Do you see children? If so, starting at what age?
- How can I replace a missing tooth?
- What is the difference between a deep cleaning and a routine cleaning?
- What are the advantages of invisible braces?
- How is KöR different from other whitening systems?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- How does KöR whitening work?
- Are dental implants permanent?
- How long does it take to get a dental crown?
- Can I get braces that don't look so obvious?