Middletown Dental
Dr. Pradeep Sukumar, DMD, MPH

My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatments help?

If the tooth has a small chip, the tooth can be fixed with a tooth-colored filling or bonding. If the cracked tooth poses a more severe cosmetic issue, you can opt for veneers. Veneers are wafer-thin custom made shells made of porcelain on the front of the tooth. If the tooth is more significantly broken, then the tooth may need a crown, which covers the entirety of the tooth, unlike the veneers.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (732) 495-4444
View the ADA Accessibility Statement