Dental emergencies can occur even when you’re being careful. If you have a dental emergency, getting professional care to treat your problem and protect your oral health is imperative.
Common Dental Emergencies
Common dental emergencies include:
- Persistent toothache or dental sensitivity
- Broken, chipped, or fractured teeth
- Damaged or lost restorations (e.g., crowns, fillings)
- Dislodged or avulsed tooth
- Swollen, sore, or painful gums
- Cysts or bumps on the gums
- Oral infection
- Object dislodged in between your teeth
- Soft tissue injury (e.g., cut lip or tongue)
- Damaged orthodontics
Our emergency dentist can treat your problem, relieve your pain, and help you restore your smile’s health and appearance. We offer various high-quality treatments, such as veneers, crowns, bridges, root canal therapy, extractions, and more. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance, and we will do all we can to ensure you have a healthy and happy smile for life.
Call Our Emergency Dentist in Middletown, NJ
An untreated dental emergency can pose a threat to your oral health and overall general health. Don't let your smile suffer! Please contact us today if you're experiencing a dental emergency near Middletown. We set aside time in our schedule to accommodate emergencies so you can receive the urgent care you need when you need it.
We welcome patients of all ages from the surrounding areas in Monmouth County, including Leonardo, Belford, and New Monmouth.